GENERAL terms and conditions of use of the website www.technoinject.com
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between TECHNOINJECT and visitors to the website www.technoinject.com.
(2) Upon opening of the website, visitors agree to these terms and conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and undertake to abide by them.
II. SITE OWNERSHIP DATA
Art. 2. (1) Company information for TECHNOINJECT LTD:
Address of management: 15 Rayko Alexiev Str, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration VAT: BG205631886
Managers: Katya Popova
Art. 3. (1) The website www.technoinject.com provides visitors with information about the main activity, the services provided and the prices for the creation of TECHNOINJECT LTD sites.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All information pages and articles on the site www.technoinject.com are written by us and are exclusive intellectual property of TECHNOINJECT LTD., except where explicitly mentioned otherwise. They are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of TECHNOINJECT LTD. Any unauthorized copying or use of information pages and articles without the express permission of TECHNOINJECT LTD constitutes a violation of the Bulgarian legislation in force.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 5. (1) By accepting these terms and conditions on the site www.technoinject.com, the visitors agree to be identified by inputting them by themselves and at their request in the forms of feedback on the site through which they make inquiries, questions or recommendations to the site.
(2) When visitors are provided with personal data through the site, visitors explicitly agree to their sending to the site.
(3) TECHNOINJECT LTD uses the name and e-mail sent by the visitors only for the purpose of responding to their messages, such as sending a bid for making a website after it has been requested by them.
TECHNOINJECT LTD guarantees to its visitors the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided.
(4) We do not send email bulletins with unsolicited commercial or other advertising messages, and we do not use your names or e-mail for any other purpose.
(5) TECHNOINJECT LTD uses an external standard service from Google Analytics, which records website visits, track the behavior of visitors to the site, and it becomes anonymous. To do so, Google Analytics uses your IP address, which in many cases may be shared with other users of your ISP.
(6) TECHNOINJECT LTD does not store the data you provide in any database, hosting server or desktop PCs.
(7) TECHNOINJECT LTD does not share, disclose or sell the data you have received to third parties or companies.
(8) At www.technoinject.com, Visitors agree that TECHNOINJECT LTD collects data from cookie readings, which are small text files that are sent by the web server to the browser they use and stored on their device so the site can recognize it.
(9) Session cookies are temporarily stored in the visitors' computer and deleted at the moment they close the website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about visitors to www.technoinject.com.
(10) Visitors to www.technoinject.com in their capacity as natural persons agree that TECHNOINJECT LTD will store information or gain access to cookie information stored in their devices in order to make the website easier and more useful to them.
(11) Visitors to www.technoinject.com can at any time disable cookies on their browser or delete them from their hard drive.
V. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
Art. 6. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by TECHNOINJECT LTD at any time, and the Company undertakes to publish and update the date of the document. The changes will take effect for all visitors to www.technoinject.com at the time of their publication.
VI. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 7. (1) For the unsettled issues in these general conditions, the provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 8. (1) These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all visitors at www.technoinject.com as of 05.05.2019.
+359 2 426 28 58 firstname.lastname@example.org
+49 172 23 93 716 email@example.comWebDesignBG